Prof. Enders Kwok-Wai Ng
- MBChB(CUHK), FRCSEd(Gen), FCSHK, FHKAM(Surgery), MD(CUHK)
- Professor, Division of Upper Gastrointestinal and Metabolic Surgery Department of Surgery
- Associate Dean (Alumni Affairs,) Faculty of Medicine
- Honorary Chief of Service (Surgery), Prince of Wales Hospital
- Director of Surgery, NTEC, Hospital Authority
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
It is my immense pleasure to welcome you to the 20th Congress of PENSA (Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition Society of Asia) 2019 organized by the Hong Kong Society of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (HKSPEN). The meeting will be held from Oct 8-10, 2019 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center. Bringing together colleagues from around the world, we are expecting an attendance of more than 200 local and 300 international delegates.
This year, we will have over 24 scientific sessions spread among three days, covering a wide range of sub-specialties including Obesity, Sports Nutrition, Trauma, Cancer Nutrition, Critical Care, Specific Conditions, GLIM, Microbiome and Nutritional Genomics, Food Allergy etc.
Besides the excellent scientific programme, we also have social programme that will provide excellent opportunities for delegates to catch up with old friends and meet new ones.
We look forward to welcoming you to Hong Kong in October, 2019!
Prof. Enders Ng
Congress President, PENSA 2019